Mohawk Mountain Group Sales · 860-672-6100 · [email protected]
Group Visits 2020-2021 Season
Planning a group outing at Mohawk Mountain is easy, economical and exciting.
Follow these steps to SNOW MUCH FUN!
1) ORGANIZE your group. You must have at least 15 participants (age 6 and older) purchasing lift tickets, to qualify for generous discounts on lift tickets, lessons and rentals. Groups will receive ONE complimentary ticket for every 10 purchased. GROUP Pricing – click here to download.
2) CHOOSE your date (or dates). Multiple visits result in even greater savings!
3) RESERVE your dates by emailing the GROUP RESERVATION FORM, with the top portion completed, to [email protected] You will fill in the balance of the form once you have collected all of the necessary information. Be sure to select the Group Reservation form appropriate for your group – MIDWEEK (NON-HOLIDAY) or WEEKEND/HOLIDAY PRICING
You can also fax (860-672-6025) or mail your form to us at: Mohawk Mountain Group Sales, P.O. Box 27, Cornwall, CT 06753.
4) PROMOTE your group and trip. Be sure to share important information like the dates of your trips, pickup and drop-off locations, departure and arrival times, sign-up deadlines and costs. Be sure to factor in transportation costs if your group will need them.
5) COLLECT all of the required information and payment from your participants. This will include your permission slip (including emergency contact info and permission to provide medical treatment), the RENTAL AGREEMENT FORM for each individual renting equipment, and a LESSON INFORMATION SHEET detailing each guest that will be taking lessons along with the GROUP LESSON WAIVER
6) SUBMIT your completed GROUP RESERVATION FORM seven days prior to your visit. This form should be accompanied by a completed GROUP SIGN UP SHEET and all of the Rental Agreement Forms and your master Lesson Info Sheet. (Snowhawks lessons need to be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance)
7) CONTACT – Tom Mitchell ([email protected]) will assist you in whatever way he can – just ask! You can reach him at 860-672-6100 ext 128.
UPON ARRIVAL AT MOHAWK MOUNTAIN
Only the group organizer will go directly to the GROUP SALES DESK on the lower level of the Main Lodge. The group should remain together, and await the return of the organizer, who will distribute lift tickets, lesson vouchers, and rental instructions to group members. The Organizer will:
- Make any necessary modifications or adjustments to group numbers.
- Pick up lift tickets, lesson vouchers, and rental instructions.
- Provide on-site emergency contact information to group sales staff.
- Pay for the group purchase in a single transaction. Mohawk Mountain accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, cash and checks. Municipalities and educational entities must contact group sales in advance to set up billing, purchase order and account functions.
One suggestion: group organizers should not travel on the same bus as their group. Experienced organizers have found that arriving in advance of the group provides them with opportunities to facilitate the distribution of tickets, etc. in a more efficient manner. Additionally, many organizers appreciate having flexibility relating to transportation in the event a participant is in need of medical attention.
The Group Sales team is ready to assist you in any way possible – from assisting in distribution of lift ticket, lesson information and rental info, to attending your open house or sign-up session to answer questions for your participants and their families!
Why bring a group to Mohawk Mountain?
Mohawk Mountain is the ideal outing… our fantastic group discounts make a day on the snow so affordable.
We have varied terrain which will appeal to skiers and boarders of all levels, and consistently offer the finest conditions in
Southern New England!
Enjoy our 26 trails – 8 lifts, including 3 carpets – state of the art rental equipment – world renowned Snowsports Discovery Center – complete service and maintenance shop – outstanding retail shop with full lines of apparel and gear – and great food!!!
Who brings a group to Mohawk Mountain?
SCOUTS ∙ RECREATION DEPARTMENTS ∙ SKI CLUBS ∙ CORPORATIONS ∙ SCHOOLS ∙ SOCIAL CLUBS ∙ CHURCH GROUPS ∙ FAMILY REUNIONS ∙ NEIGHBORHOOD OUTINGS ∙ SNOWBOARD CLUBS ∙ COLLEGES ∙ PARTIES ∙ CELEBRATIONS ∙ RACE TEAMS ∙ PTAs ∙ PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS ∙ CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MEMBERS ∙ SMALL BUSINESSES ∙ TOUR OPERATORS ∙ YOU!
provide your group with dedicated space, delicious meals, and time on the slopes! Let us manage every detail for you, so you can focus on your guests!
Need lodging? We have special offers available from the finest hotels and inns in the area. Contact the Group Sales staff at Mohawk Mountain today for more information about planning your meeting or outing at Mohawk Mountain!
We look forward to hosting you at Mohawk Mountain.