Frequently Asked Questions: Season Passes
What kind of pass should I buy?
That depends on your age, how many times you plan on skiing, and when.
Season Passes come in 4 classifications:
· Adult – for age 16 years and older.
· Junior – for age 6 years to 15 years.
· Child – age 4 years and younger.
· Senior – age 65 years and older.
Season Passes also come in several types:
· Anytime – is good on every lift, and every carpet, anytime Mohawk Mountain is open.
· Midweek – is valid from open to close Monday through Friday. Midweek passes are not valid on Saturday or Sunday.