NEW THIS SEASON, 2 BUYING OPTIONS
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – ROLLOVER PASS OR SAVE BIG!
Due to COVID-19, we are limiting traffic into the main office so you will notice when you purchase your products you will upload your photo and sign your agreement.
ROLLOVER PASS – Buy with confidence!
In light of COVID-19, we understand you might be hesitant to make a commitment so we are offering a no risk pass this season. Buy with confidence and enjoy the fresh winter air with your friends and family this season!
The run down:
- Purchase your pass anytime, rollover by 1/1/2021
- Request delivery between 10/1/2020-1/1/2020.
- Decided you don’t want delivery? No problem! Contact us via email ([email protected]) and request a rollover to the 2021/22 Season at no cost.
- If delivery isn’t requested by 1/1/2021, we will automatically process and send out.
SAVE BIG! Available 8/1/2020 thru 10/31/2020 save up to $200+ on each season pass
Commit to the season with a highly discounted season pass.
The real value in a season pass is in offering the most terrain (26 trails spread over 125 beautiful forested acres), the most lifts (8) and consistently outstanding snow. No gimmicks – just real value.
Season Pass Prices 2020-2021
ANYTIME PASS: says it all, use it anytime we operate.
MIDWEEK PASS: OPEN TO CLOSE MON-FRI AND SATURDAY NIGHT 4-CLOSE
|SEASON PASSES||SAVE BIG
For sale anytime, rollover by 1/1
|ANYTIME – ADULT||$500.00||$659.00||16 & up|
|ANYTIME – JUNIOR||$400.00||$609.00||5 – 15|
|ANYTIME – CHILD||$150.00||$259.00||4 & Younger|
|ANYTIME – SENIOR||$350.00||$509.00||65 +|
|MIDWEEK – 0-64||$250.00||$359.00||0-64|
|MIDWEEK- SENIOR||$175.00||$249.00||65 +|
NEW OPERATING HOURS FOR 2020-2021 SEASON:
Monday: Lifts operate 12PM-8PM
Tuesday-Thursday: Lifts operate from 10 am to 8:00 pm.
Friday: Lifts operate from 10 am until 10 pm.
Saturday, Holidays: Lifts operate from 8:30 am until 10 pm.
Sunday: Lifts operate from 8:30 am until 4:00 pm.
M-F The Main Lodge opens ½ hour prior for your convenience.
Sat & Sun The Main Lodge opens 1 hour prior for your convenience.
*except Christmas Eve & New Years Eve when we close at 4pm.
2020/21 Holidays 12/26/20-1/1/21, 1/18/21, 2/12/21-2/17/21
*Closed Christmas Day
REGION ONE PASS
The Region One Pass is offered as a courtesy at reduced prices to students enrolled in the Region One school system.
*To qualify for a Region One Pass, the pass holder must provide proof of meeting two criteria:
- The pass holder legally resides in any one of the towns comprising the Region One School District: Canaan, Cornwall, Kent, North Canaan, Salisbury and Sharon, Connecticut.
- The pass holder is currently registered at/attending either Housatonic Valley High School, Oliver Wolcott Technical School or one of the six elementary schools that make up the Region One School District.
Valid anytime lifts are operating – $249
Your Region One Pass purchase will require proof of residency and enrollment. Contact your school secretary for a note, or provide us with a current report card, progress report, or other documentation that shows your child is currently enrolled in the Region One School. A utility bill, or some form of mail with a recent postmark showing a street address (not a P.O. Box) in the Region One town will suffice for proof of residency.
If you purchase your Region One Pass online, please email scans of your documents to [email protected]
You can also mail hard copies to Mohawk Mountain, P.O. Box 27, Cornwall, CT 06753.