[et_pb_section admin_label=”section” bb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”off” specialty=”on”][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_sidebar admin_label=”Sidebar” orientation=”left” background_layout=”light” area=”et_pb_widget_area_8″ remove_border=”off” show_border=”on”]
[/et_pb_sidebar][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”3_4″ specialty_columns=”3″][et_pb_row_inner admin_label=”row_inner”][et_pb_column_inner type=”4_4″ saved_specialty_column_type=”3_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.2.1″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Buildings can be rented between May 15-October 15 for any 5-hour period between 8:00 am and midnight. Check with staff for availability of dates outside of the ones offered.
Insurance regulations mandate that any event where alcohol is being served cannot exceed a 5-hour period. A Certificate of Insurance is mandatory in order to serve alcohol under any circumstances.
The Facility Agreement Form states the amount of coverage and other information. This coverage can be acquired from most insurance companies.
Set-up, deliveries or rehearsals can be done in the days prior to your event during regularly scheduled office hours as long as it does not interfere with another event. If you need to schedule time outside of regularly scheduled office hours, there will be a $40/hour charge. Your caterer will have access to the facility for 2 hours prior to the beginning of your event at no extra charge. If they need earlier access, it will be an additional $40 per hour. Due to insurance regulations, no guests can be allowed access to the facilities until your event contract begin time.
Please read this section carefully because it provides basic information that will be helpful in planning your event.
- There is a $250.00 deposit due at the time of booking. This is included in the rental fee.
- There is a $500 security fee due prior to the start of the even. It will be returned after the event, when the following terms are met:
- The Lodge is in the same condition you received it
- All tables and chairs are wiped down.
- No additional stains on the carpet.
- All garbage is tied and bagged and put in proper disposal area.
- Your caterer returns the kitchen to the same condition they received it.
- Mohawk Mountain is located in a Connecticut State Forest, and as such is subject to all Connecticut DEEP rules and regulations, including:
- No keg beer.
- No sale of alcohol.
- No open flames, fire lanterns or luminaries, fireworks, balloon launches, confetti or rice.
- Any balloons used as decorations inside must be firmly attached at all times and must be taken down immediately after the event.
- All alcohol must be served by a trained bartender who is not a guest at the event.
- Members of the general public have access to walk, hike, and picnic or to just look around on the grounds. Only the Main Lodge, The Perch, The Corner and Pine Lodge have restricted entry.
- In consideration of the surrounding properties, we ask that any amplification be set up inside the lodge. Please check with Mohawk Mountain staff before setting up any music outside.
Have any questions? Give us a call at 860-672-6100. We’re here to help you have the best day ever!