- Yeti Club 7 sessions Saturdays 1:30-3:30pm
- Skill development program
- Advanced beginner to intermediate skiers (levels 3-6), click here to determine your level
- Ages 5-8 (Birth Years 2010-2013)
- 2 hour sessions
- Fees include a Junior Anytime Season Pass for the exclusive use of the Yeti Club participant
Use of lifts is an integral part of skiing and not without risk. Your children may use lifts alone, with other participants or with an instructor. Using lifts is dependent on size and skill level. As a minimum standard it is expected that your child be able to take the Nutmeg chair independently and ski down the Nutmeg Trail making controlled linked wedge turns.
Curriculum designed to accommodate advanced beginner to intermediate skill levels (levels 3-6), the Yeti Club is not for complete beginners. Please sign up for our Snowhawks lessons in season for beginner ski lessons.