- Mountain Division 14 Day Saturdays & Sundays
- Skill development program
- Intermediate to advanced skiers (levels 5-8), click here to determine your level
- Ages 6-13 (Birth Years 2005-2012)
- 4.5 hour sessions, including .5 hour lunch break
- Fees include a Junior Anytime Season Pass for the exclusive use of the Mountain Division participant
WHO SHOULD REGISTER FOR MOUNTAIN DIVISION?
- Skiing children, age 6 and over, who can ski Mohawk Mountain’s blue terrain confidently, and can manage the Nutmeg Triple Chair and the Deer Run Triple Chair without assistance
- All new Mountain Division participants must pass a chair lift rookie training prior to program commencement taking the Deer Run (Pine) and Mohawk chairs and pull down the bar independently.
- Snowboarding is no longer an option within the Mountain Division Program. Snowboarders should consider our Hawk Stars Snowboarders only program
Mountain Division is a skill development program. It is not an appropriate choice for a beginner or brand-new skier. For children who are brand new to Snowsports, we offer outstanding skiing and boarding instruction through our SNOWHAWKS Children’s Lesson program. Click here learn more about Snowhawks.