- Hawk Stars Snowboarding 7 Day Saturdays only
- Skill development program
- Intermediate to advanced boarders (levels 3-8), click here to determine your level
- Ages 7-13 (Birth Years 2006-2012)
- 4.5 hour sessions, including 1/2 hour lunch break
- Fees include a Junior Anytime Season Pass for the exclusive use of the Hawk Stars participant
WHO SHOULD REGISTER FOR HAWK STARS SNOWBOARDING?
- SNOWBOARDING children, age 7 to 13 , who can as a minimum standard board Mohawk Mountain’s green terrain confidently, and can manage the Nutmeg Triple Chair without assistance.
- Snowboarding is no longer available within the Mountain Division or Yeti Club.
Hawk Stars Snowboarding is a skill development program. It is not an appropriate choice for a beginner or brand-new boarder. For children who are brand new to Snowsports, we offer outstanding skiing and boarding instruction through our SNOWHAWKS Children’s Lesson program.