- DSQUAD 14 Day Saturdays & Sundays
- Race development program
- Advanced skiers only (levels 6-8), click here to determine your level
- Ages 7-13 (Birth Years 2005-2011)
- 4.5 hour sessions, including .5 hour lunch break
- Fees include a Junior Anytime Season Pass for the exclusive use of the DSquad participant
WHO SHOULD REGISTER FOR DSQUAD?
- Skiing children, age 7 and over, who must be able to ski the entire mountain with confidence and use the chairlifts without assistance (including pulling the bar down)
- Participants must be skiing parallel, with poles, and be ready to try racing gates on Arrowhead and Timber.
- All new participants must pass chair lift rookie training prior to program commencement. This involves DSquad participants taking the Arrowhead chair and pulling down the bar independently.
DSquad is a race development program for advanced skiers. It is not an appropriate choice for an intermediate skier who is not able to ski the entire mountain with confidence and parallel skiing.