- AMPT – First year
- For 14 & 15 year old skiers and snowboarders (Birth years 2003 and 2004)
- Curriculum designed to improve personal skills and instructional skills of intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders
- 4.5 hour sessions, with assigned lunch time in The Perch with AMPT coach and peers
- Program runs for 14 days on Saturdays and Sundays, 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Program fees include a Junior Anytime Season Pass
While improving their skiing/riding skills, participants will begin to learn the fundamentals of ski/snowboard instruction, effective communication, and teamwork. Participants will also have the opportunity to tour some of the inner workings of the Mohawk Mountain operation (Snowsports Discovery Center, Ski Patrol, Snowmaking, Mountain Operations, etc.) and learn what makes an area tick. All participants will be exposed to skills that will serve them well anywhere, and some may even go on to become instructors or ski patrollers at Mohawk Mountain.