- Weekly skill development program for snowboarders ages 7 – 13 (Birth years 2006-2012)
- Curriculum designed to accommodate intermediate to advanced snowboarders, skill levels 3-8
(click here to determine your level)
- 4.5 hour sessions, with assigned lunch time in The Perch with your Hawk Stars group and coach
- Saturday only
Hawk Stars is an action-packed 7 week program dedicated to developing and improving the riding skills of snowboarders, age 7 through 13 years. Hawk Stars participants simply love to hang with their patrol in a relaxed atmosphere whilst working on all mountain skills and flat land tricks. Want to learn how to shred steeper terrain, ride switch and become a more natural boarder? Hawk Stars will help you succeed.
Groups average 5 members of similar ages and abilities, and are led by the same coach from week to week. Each session meets at 9:30 a.m. and continues until 2:00 p.m., including a lunch break.
LUNCH BUNCH: Lunch break has been incorporated into the program and is a 1/2 hour. Program participants will spend their half hour lunch break in The Perch with their program coach and peers. Hawk Stars members can choose to purchase the LUNCH BUNCH (program-length commitment), or can provide their own lunch.
For those providing their own lunch, your bag lunch must be clearly labelled and delivered to The Perch no later than 11:00a.m. Hot and cold beverages will be available for purchase, as well as candy, cookies and chips. Click here to read all about our LUNCH BUNCH!
Hawk Stars participants must be 7 years old as of December 31, 2019 (Birth years 2006 through 2012) to participate in the program. All participants must be able to make skidded turns on both heel and toe sides with both feet strapped on chair lift accessed green terrain.
Boarders must be able to take the Nutmeg chair alone, without assistance, and pull down the bar independently. Registration for the program lottery begins on August 1, 2019 exclusively at mohawkmtn.com.
Lottery registration will open at 7:00 AM August 1st and close at 11:59 PM on August 15th, exclusively at our Express Line. The season pass bundled with the program is for the exclusive use of the program participant.
Please call us at 860-672-6100 if you have any questions.
7 Sessions: Saturday
- Registration through lottery system (Click here to read about the lottery system and click here for Lottery FAQ)
- Saturdays for 7 weeks and (January 4th – February 29th excluding January 18th and February 15th)
- Program runs 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. with a half hour lunch break, supervised by program coaches in The Perch
- Program fees include a Junior Anytime Season Pass
- No scheduled make up days, unless Hawk Stars is cancelled by Mohawk Mountain due to extreme weather. In this case you would be notified in advanced via email of both the cancellation and the extreme weather make up date. Extreme weather make up dates scheduled for March 9th/10th
- Hawk Stars communications will be sent from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, please be sure to put both e-mails in your address book
- Parents or guardians must remain on site while the program is in session
Program Fee: $1075.00
Please note Hawk Stars is not in session over Martin Luther King weekend, January 18th/19th and President’s weekend, February 15th/16th
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 7 AM on AUGUST 1, 2019, click here to register!