Group Lessons – for ages 12 & up – BOOK HERE
Group lessons are a great way to get on snow for any level. Meet new people and make friends while taking on a new skill. Whether you’re just starting out, or you are seasoned pro, we have a group for you. Come ski or ride with one of our Snowsports Pros and see what it’s all about. Groups lessons are available throughout the day and require no pre-booking. Just stop by the Snowsports Discovery Center and we’ll set you up.
Group lessons are available for skiers and snowboarders at all levels of ability, ages 12 & up. Group lesson participants are sorted according to age and ability.
1-1/4 Hour Group Lesson: Just $48
Group lessons are 1-1/4 hours, and are available on the following schedule:
- Saturday and Holidays: 10:15 am (levels 1, 2 & 3 only), 12:15 pm, 2:15 pm, 3:45 pm, 5:15 pm, 6:45 pm
- Sunday: 10:15 am (levels 1, 2 & 3 only), 12:15 pm, 2:15 pm
- Monday: 12:15 pm, 2:15 pm, 3:45 pm, 5:15 pm
- Tuesday – Thursday: 10:15 am, 12:15 pm, 2:15 pm, 3:45 pm, 5:15 pm
- Friday: 10:15 am, 12:15 pm, 2:15 pm, 3:45 pm, 5:15 pm, 6:45 pm
Need to rent equipment, too? Take a look at our money saving packages – includes a lesson, rental, and lift ticket.
For children 13 and younger we recommend our SNOWHAWKS (ski and snowboard) programs.
Visit us at the Snowsports Discovery Center desk in the lower level of the main lodge for more information, or call 860-672-6100.