All Mountain Professional Training
- For 14 & 15 year old skiers and snowboarders (Birth years 2006 and 2007)
- Curriculum designed to improve personal skills and instructional skills of intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders
- 4.5 hour sessions, with lunch included at one of our lodges with Children’s Development Programs coaches and AMPT peers
- Program runs for 7 weeks on Saturdays and Sundays, 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Have you ever wondered what it takes to become a snowsports pro? Imagine experiencing first-hand the excitement of being part of a world class snowsports program and at the same time benefiting from instruction that will move your personal skiing skills to the next level. Mohawk Mountain would like to introduce you to AMPT, offering 14 and 15 year old skiers and riders the unique opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills and abilities that go into becoming a top-notch snowsports pro or ski patroller. While improving your personal skiing/riding skills, you’ll begin to learn the fundamentals of ski/snowboard instruction, effective communications, and teamwork. Many graduates from past programs have gone on to become snowsports pros or ski patrollers at Mohawk Mountain and all participants will master skills that will benefit them in any future career or endeavor. As an added bonus, you’ll get a sneak peek at the behind- the-scenes workings of Mohawk Mountain, including the Snowsports Discovery Center, Ski Patrol and Mountain Operations.
The program is led by veteran instructors with nationally recognized training and development credentials, who provide leadership development to numerous world-class organizations.
LUNCH IS INCLUDED! Program participants will spend their half hour lunch break in one of our lodges with program instructors and peers. A hot lunch will be provided for each AMPT participant and items in the bag will change for each session. A sample of lunch items are sandwiches, wraps, hot dogs, hamburgers, fresh fruit, side salads, cookies, brownies, popcorn, chips, bottled water, juice boxes, milk and chocolate milk. Any participants with food allergies should reach out to our Snowsports Director, Andy Raybould before the program commences.
- Registration accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Saturdays and Sundays for 7 weeks (January 8th – March 6th excluding January 15th/16th and February 19th/20th)
- Program runs for 4.5 hrs from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. with a half hour lunch break, supervised by program coaches in one of our lodges
- Program fees include a Junior Anytime Season Pass, for the exclusive use of the participant.
- No scheduled make up days, unless AMPT is cancelled by Mohawk Mountain due to extreme weather. In this case you would be notified in advanced via email of both the cancellation and the extreme weather make up date. Extreme weather make up dates scheduled for March 12th/13th
- AMPT communications will be sent from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, please be sure to put both e-mails in your address book
First Year AMPT Participant: $1200.00 (INCLUDES LUNCH)
Second Year AMPT Participant: $1100.00 (NOW INCLUDES LUNCH)
Please note AMPT is not in session over Martin Luther King weekend, January 15th/16th and President’s weekend, February 19th/20th
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 7 AM on SEPTEMBER 1, 2021 at www.mohawkmtn.com