Resort & Services
Wineries & Vineyards
LOOKING FOR INFO ABOUT KIDS PROGRAMS FOR THIS WINTER?
CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW....
Trails Open: 0
Lifts Open: 0
Our WebcamClick here to View
LEARN TO SUP THIS SUMMER
AT MOHAWK MOUNTAIN
Mohawk Mountain has hired expert instructors from
Litchfield County Paddlers to provide introductory
SUP lessons right here at Mohawk Mountain!
JULY 2, JULY 9 & JULY 16
with more dates to follow.
This 2 hour introductory class will be a great course for those who have never been on a paddle board and want to get to know the sport better.
You will learn about safety and equipment, how to prepare for a paddling adventure, basic to advanced paddle strokes, posture, rescue and have the opportunity to test drive different types of boards.
This class will prepare you to take your paddling skills far and wide!
- $60 per person for 2 hour beginner class
- Max 15 people per group lesson
- Space is limited. Reserve now!
- Board, paddle and PFD (personal flotation device)
- Expert and knowledgeable instruction
- Dedicated body of water for lessons (no other water traffic)
- Lifeguard on duty
- Ages 8 and up
Must be comfortable in and around open bodies of water
- There is a likelihood of falling into the water when practicing
- Ready to learn and have fun!
Location: Mohawk Mountain Main Lodge,
46 Great Hollow Road, Cornwall, CT
Available for Purchase Onsite: Sunscreen, hats, water, etc.
Wear comfortable clothing that can get wet (bathing suit, shorts, etc.)
Some type of shoes or sandals to wear up to the water
Hat and/or sunglasses ( they may get wet!)
Sunscreen (not oil based)
*All classes purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2 Hour Private and Semi Private Lessons also available:
- 2 Hour Private Lesson: $100 per person
Semi Private Available: +$75 for each additional person (3 person maximum)
- Saturday, June 25: from 9:00am-11:00am
- Saturday, July 9: from 9:00am-11:00pm, 11:00am-1:00pm, 1:00pm-3:00pm
Private and Semi Private Lessons must be booked over the phone by
calling 860-672-6100 or email your request at email@example.com
(please be sure to include phone number in email)
*SUP classes take place rain or shine.
In the event of lightening and/or thunder, classes will be rescheduled at no additional charge.
MOHAWK MONEYLoad your Mohawk Money Card SUPStand Up Paddle Boarding SNOWTRAX Lessons, Rentals, Packages, and more