Resort & Services
Wineries & Vineyards
Get AMPT UP at Mohawk Mountain!
All Mountain Professional Training
- For 14 & 15 year old skiers and snowboarders (Bitrth years 2002 and 2003)
- Curriculum designed to improve personal skills and instructional skills of intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders
- 4.5 hour sessions, with assigned lunch time in The Perch with AMPT coach and peers
- Program runs Saturdays and Sundays, 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Have you ever wondered what it takes to become a snowsports pro? Imagine experiencing first-hand the excitement of being part of a world class snowsports program and at the same time benefiting from instruction that will move your personal skiing skills to the next level. Mohawk Mountain would like to introduce you to AMPT, offering 14 and 15 year old skiers and riders the unique opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills and abilities that go into becoming a top-notch snowsports pro or ski patroller. While improving your personal skiing/riding skills, you’ll begin to learn the fundamentals of ski/snowboard instruction, effective communications, and teamwork. Many graduates from past programs have gone on to become snowsports pros or ski patrollers at Mohawk Mountain and all participants will master skills that will benefit them in any future career or endeavor. As an added bonus, you’ll get a sneak peek at the behind- the-scenes workings of Mohawk Mountain, including the Snowsports Discovery Center, Ski Patrol and Mountain Operations.
The program is led by veteran instructors with nationally recognized training and development credentials, who provide leadership development to numerous world-class organizations.
LUNCH BUNCH: Lunch break has been incorporated into the program and has been reduced to a 1/2 hour. Program participants will spend their half hour lunch break in The Perch with their program instructors and peers. AMPT members can choose to purchase the LUNCH BUNCH (program-length commitment), or can provide their own lunch.
For those providing their own lunch, your bag lunch must be clearly labelled, and delivered to The Perch, no later than 11:00 a.m., where it will be refrigerated until being delivered to your child. Hot and cold beverages will be available for purchase, as well as candy, cookies and chips. Click here to read all about our new LUNCH BUNCH!
- Registration accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Saturdays and Sundays for 7 weeks (January 6th – March 4th excluding January 13th/14th and February 17th/18th)
- Program runs 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. with a half hour lunch break, supervised by program coaches in The Perch
- Program fees include a Junior Anytime Season Pass
- AMPT communications will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please be sure to put both of these e-mails in your address book
First Year AMPT Participant: $799.99*
Second Year AMPT Participant: $699.99*
Please note that AMPT is not in session on Martin Luther King Weekend, January 13th/14th and President's weekend, February 17th/18th.
*Prices subject to minor changes before August 1st 2017 due to potential CT legislative tax changes
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 7 AM on MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2017.